Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and if there’s anything we can do to improve your experience with MileIQ, please let us know by reaching out to email@example.com.
That said, to cancel your subscription, please visit dashboard.mileiq.com and sign in using the same email and password as the MileIQ app.
From there, click on Settings > Subscription Plan > Cancel Subscription
If you signed up through iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon, you will be redirected to the respective billing service to cancel your subscription. Alternatively, you can go directly to the service to set your subscription to cancel instead of signing into the web dashboard.
Once the cancellation is processed, your account will revert to the basic 40 free drives per month plan at the end of your billing cycle.
If you want to stop using MileIQ altogether, we recommend you download any data that you want to save from the dashboard, adjust your notification settings, then delete the app from your device and you're all set.
- If you upgraded through Google Play, iTunes, or Amazon, you can cancel directly through the respective service without having to login to the web dashboard. Just make sure you're signing into the same iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon account you originally used to purchase your premium subscription.
For additional information on how to cancel through iTunes, please see here: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions on iTunes
- For additional information on how to cancel through Google Play, please see here: Cancel or change a subscription on Google Play
- For additional information on how to cancel through Amazon, Amazon customers will always be able to get quick support by simply signing into their Amazon subscription manager and clicking the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of the page or by calling Amazon Customer Support directly at 888-283-0524. Fore more information, please see here: Manage Your Subscriptions on Amazon
- Please review our Subscription Terms for issuing refunds here: Terms of Service
- For users on the free plan who no longer wish to continue their subscription, you can simply unsubscribe from future emails and uninstall MileIQ from your device.
- To delete your account altogether, please sign out of MileIQ and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your deletion request.