Whether you download MileIQ from the App Store or Google Play, the account signup steps are the same. Simply add your email address, create a password, verify your email, and start logging drives. You can even sign up for MileIQ from our website before downloading the app and add drives you've already taken.
For a quick tutorial on downloading and signing up through our mobile app, watch the following video on how to get started. For more detailed instructions, read on below.
Account Signup on MileIQ.com
Visit https://www.mileiq.com/ and click "Sign Up" to get started.
Enter your email address and a password to create a free account.
After clicking ‘Sign Up Now,’ you will be prompted to verify your email. Click the link in that email to complete the sign up.
Please note that the verification link is valid for 24 hours and can only be used once. If your link has expired, go to mileiq.com/create or the MileIQ app, sign in again and request a new verification email
Afterwards, you will be able to access our powerful web dashboard. This will be the same account you use to sign in on the mobile app.
(Note: You'll still need to download the MileIQ app on your mobile device to start catching drives.)
Installation on iOS
Download the MileIQ app to your iOS device from the Apple App Store
Installation on Android
Download the MileIQ app to your Android device from the Google Play Store.
Account Signup from the Mobile App
1. If you haven't created an account on the MileIQ website*, sign up as a new user with a valid email address.
*If you signed up on the website, enter your email to log in
2. You will be prompted to verify your email. Look for the verification email in your inbox and click the link* in that email.
*This verification link is valid for 24 hours and can only be used once. If your link has expired, go to mileiq.com/create or the MileIQ app, sign in again and request a new verification email
3. Open the MileIQ app to complete the new customer account setup
• Important: Please allow location services in the manner above. MileIQ's ability to detect drives depends on always having access to location services.
4. Congratulations! You're all set. The only thing left to do is: Go for a drive!
As you drive, MileIQ will automatically detect your trips and download drive cards. Relax and watch your drives add up!
For more information on taking your first drive, please see here: Take your First Drive
- Read the How to: Classify Drives documentation
- See your entire drive history at the MileIQ web dashboard
- Read the What determines a drive? documentation
- Read the Drive detection best practices documentation
- Reference the MileIQ Help Center (and bookmark the address) to get answers to future questions
- See here on How to: Upgrade / Get Unlimited Drives
- Drive safely! MileIQ will capture all your drives automatically