Account Signup on MileIQ.com
Visit https://www.mileiq.com/ and click "Sign Up" to get started.
Enter your email address and a password to create a free account and access our powerful web dashboard. This will be the same account you use to sign in on the mobile app.
(Note: You'll still need to download the MileIQ app on your mobile device to start catching drives.)
Installation on iOS
Download the MileIQ app to your iOS device from the Apple App Store
Installation on Android
Download the MileIQ app to your Android device from the Google Play Store.
Account Signup from the Mobile App
1. If you haven't created an account on the MileIQ website*, sign up as a new user with a valid email address.
• Important: Please allow location services in the manner above. MileIQ's ability to detect drives depends on having access to location services
3. Congratulations! You're all set. The only thing left to do is: Go for a drive!
As you drive, MileIQ will automatically detect your trips and download drive cards. Relax and watch your drives add up!
- Read the How to: Classify Drives documentation
- See all the drives you've taken from the MileIQ web dashboard
- Read the What determines a drive? documentation
- Read the Drive detection best practices documentation
- Reference the MileIQ Help Center (and bookmark the address) to get answers to future questions
- Drive safely! MileIQ will capture all your drives automatically