Note: This article is in reference to the new MileIQ Teams platform and does not apply to the legacy AAD Admin Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Firstly, thank you for your interest in MileIQ for Teams. We want to help get you and your business setup with our mileage tracking app, but we're sure you have some questions. We've put together this list of our most common questions with the hope we can address any concerns you may have.
- What is the cost of MileIQ Teams?
- Our MileIQ Teams platform is $7.99 per month/per user and $79.99 per year/per user
- Will there be an option for a monthly or annual plan?
- Yes! We will have both monthly and annual subscription plans which you can adjust as needed. You cannot, however, select different options per user, the plan is team wide.
- Will adding/removing users affect the pricing?
- The cost of both Teams is handled on a per user basis, adding and removing users will increase or decrease your overall costs in correlation with the number of users you have. Note: The adjustment to costs will be changed only at the end of your current billing cycle.
- Do I have to pay for each user individually?
- No. You will be able to pay for all of the users on your team using a single method.
- What options will be available to me, the administrator?
- With Teams, the group admin will be able to provision users, manage billing/subscriptions as well as the ability to run consolidated reporting.
- Will administrators have access to the drives of their users?
- The administrators will be able to view the submitted reports of the individual users.
- Does MileIQ Teams support FAVR(Fixed and Variable Rate allowance)?
- We do not support FAVR, however, we work closely with a partner who can administer a FAVR program for you and your team utilizing the MileIQ app.
- Which countries support MileIQ Teams and the MileIQ app?
- MileIQ is limited to the United Kingdom, United States and Canada.