Note: This article is in reference to the new MileIQ Teams platform and does not apply to the legacy AAD Admin Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Firstly, thank you for your interest in MileIQ for Teams. We want to help get you and your business setup with our mileage tracking app, but we're sure you have some questions. We've put together this list of our most common questions with the hope we can address any concerns you may have. Once our Teams product is ready, we'll have two versions to fit your needs.
- Teams Lite will provide a simplified platform for you to manage the users on your team as well as a centralized billing interface.
- Teams Premium will give you access to the same features as Teams Lite but will also include many more features such as managing reports. More features are planned and will be announced as they become available.
- What is the cost going to be once the full program is released?
- Our Teams Lite program will cost $5 a month / $50 a year per user.
- The Teams Premium platform will be $10 a month / $100 a year per user.
- Will there be an option for a monthly or annual plan?
- Yes! We will have both monthly and annual subscription plans which you can adjust as needed.
- Will adding/removing users affect the pricing?
- The cost of both Teams Lite and Teams Premium is handled on a per user basis, adding and removing users will increase or decrease your overall costs in correlation with the number of users you have. Note: The adjustment to costs will be changed only at the end of your current billing cycle.
- Do I have to pay for each user individually?
- No. You will be able to pay for all of the users on your team using a single method.
- When will the Teams platforms be released?
- MileIQ teams will be released over the coming months, starting with a staggered roll out of tiers. Initially, we will make the Teams Lite platform available, but will quickly follow up with Teams Premium which will include detailed consolidated reporting, plus other planned features.
- What options will be available to me, the administrator?
- With Teams Lite, the group admin will be able to provision users and manage billing and subscriptions.
- With Teams Premium, the group admin will have access to the same features as Teams Lite, as well as, the ability to run consolidated reporting, plus many other planned features.
- Will administrators have access to the drives of their users?
- With Teams Premium, the administrators will be able to view the reports of the individual users.
- Does MileIQ Teams support FAVR(Fixed and Variable Rate allowance)?
- We do not support FAVR, however, we work closely with a partner who can administer a FAVR program for you and your team utilizing the MileIQ app.
- Which countries support MileIQ Teams and the MileIQ app?
- MileIQ is limited to the United Kingdom, United States and Canada.