Report to Xero
Submitting your mileage to Xero is easy with MileIQ!
- Follow the steps to get started with MileIQ
- Sign in to your MileIQ web dashboard (dashboard.mileiq.com - same email and password as app)
- Select the classified drives you want to submit to Xero
- Click the green "Report" button on the bottom right of the drive details pane
- Choose Xero from the list of "Send as" report options
- Select the green “Authorize Xero” button
- A new (Xero) window will open and ask you to login to authorize MileIQ Dashboard with your Xero account.
- Select the organization to report to and then click "Allow Access" and the page will close automatically after a couple seconds.
- You can now report your MileIQ drives directly to Xero.
- If you need to sign into a different Xero account, you can click "Disable Xero integration" and go through this setup process again to authorize a different account.
- Reports sent from MileIQ to Xero will be delivered as PDF to the folder named "MileIQ" in Xero.
- Reports will contain an additional summary table that includes YTD values of miles split by vehicle for business, personal, and other.
- If you are having any difficulty with linking your MileIQ and Xero accounts or have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.