MileIQ automatically records your drives to make it easy for you to log every deductible or reimbursable mile. Once drives are recorded, you can use the mobile app and web dashboard to view, classify, edit and report them. Follow the links below to learn more about how to get the most out of MileIQ.
Once MileIQ records your drives, it's easy to classify them as business or personal to keep a running total of your potential deduction or reimbursement.
Let MileIQ work the way you want by using the following customizable features.
- Vehicles: Set up your vehicles (and start-of-year odometer readings) to keep track of how many miles or kilometers you drive in each one.
- Named Locations: Give unique names to your most frequented destinations to make it easy to remember and sort drives by the places you visit most often.
- Custom Purposes: Need additional purposes beyond Business and Personal? Label your drives however you'd like with the Custom Purpose feature.
- Work Hours: Automate your drive classification by setting the business hours that you normally keep, and only drives within those hours will be available in the mobile app (all others will be classified as Personal, automatically).
Access the Web Dashboard
MileIQ is more than just an app! Your personal web dashboard is meant to be used alongside the mobile app to provide a history of all your classified drives, along with more robust editing and reporting features.
- Add a Drive: Quickly add drives using the "Add+" option on the web dashboard. Simply enter the start and end addresses, assign a purpose, and MileIQ will do the rest.
- Edit Drive Details & Add Notes: Change a drive's purpose, adjust the distance, switch the vehicle, or add additional notes – all from the web dashboard.
- Search for Drives: The Search bar allows for searching of any field within a drive card (I.e. - Vehicle name, locations, notes, purposes, and more).
- Classify Drives in Bulk: Bulk classifying is the fastest and most convenient way to classify groups of drives all at once.
- Create Reports: Custom reports based on vehicle, location, purpose (or any other drive detail) can be generated directly from the web dashboard and sent to your email address.
Take a look around the rest of the Help Center to learn more about MileIQ!