What does a MileIQ Report look like?
MileIQ makes it easy to report on the drives you’ve captured. We have two ways to request CSV and PDF reports, from the web dashboard and the mobile app. Here is a quick overview of them as the reports differ depending on where you requested them from:
Reports requested from the mobile app will be delivered to the email address on file with the MileIQ account. Monthly Reports requested from the mobile app will generate three separate versions including all drives with their drive date, purpose of drive, start and end locations, mileage total and value, parking, tolls, and total value of the drive.
- All Drives in XLS
- All Drives in PDF
- All Business Drives in PDF
Sample XLS Report Summary requested from the mobile app
Sample PDF Report showing the Detailed Log of drives for a month
- Summary of your drives for the year in XLS
- The Summary Report will break down your Business, Commute, and Personal drives separated per vehicle. This report also the total toll and parking monetary values per vehicle.
- Detailed Log of your drives for the year in XLS and PDF
- The detailed log will include the start and end time and dates, classification and purpose, start and stop locations, distance of drive, monetary value of mileage, parking, tolls, and total value per drive.
Reports requested from the web dashboard will be delivered to the email address on file or can be downloaded directly from the Archived Reports section under the "Reports" tab.
All reports created from the web dashboard will generate two versions of your report, the XLS versions will include the detailed log of your drives
- The detailed log will include the start and end time and dates, classification and purpose, start and stop locations, distance of drive, monetary value of mileage, parking, tolls, and total value per drive as well as the applied tiered rate (less than 10,000 miles are Rate Tier 1, greater than 10,000 miles are Rate Tier 2)
Note: The PDF version is unable to properly display the Rate Tiers for vehicles below and above 10,000 miles. Currently, the XLS version is the only version that has this information.
Sample XLS Detailed Mileage Log Report requested from the web dashboard
Sample PDF of Detailed Mileage Report requested from the web dashboard
- PDF reports are viewed best in programs like Adobe Reader, Preview, or web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- XLS reports are best viewed in Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, and Google Sheets — you can modify your rates and/or add mileage from before you started using MileIQ, and the report will update dynamically.
- For more information on generating tiered reports, please visit How to: Run a Tiered Report
- Drive details can be edited directly from the web dashboard at (See here for more info: Viewing, Editing & Classifying Drives). You’ll need to run a report each time these details are updated to see the changes take effect on the reports.
- Note that “-unspecified-” represents any drives that have been classified without a Vehicle. To quickly assign Vehicles to these drives, please see How to: Search for Drives