Download of MileIQ is free. Additionally, we offer free drives per month, currently at 40. Once that limit is hit, you would need to upgrade to our Monthly or Annual premium service to continue capturing drives.
Our premium pricing is currently at £4.49 per month or £44.99 per year.
We know our subscription fee is an investment, and we hope you see the value in our service and think of it as an investment in yourself and/or your business. MileIQ automatically calculates the value of your drives, and you’d be surprised at how quickly it adds up!
Additionally, you’ll have your complete drive history stored securely in the cloud, making it easy to provide detailed mileage logs any time to your employer or your accountant if they should ever ask.
There are two ways to upgrade to an unlimited plan with MileIQ: from within the mobile app or from our web dashboard.
To upgrade from within the mobile app:
- Open the MileIQ app on your mobile device
- Tap on the Menu button at the top left of the screen
- Select "Get unlimited drives" at the bottom of the list
- Select your subscription, either Monthly or Annual (for upgrades made through the app, we use in-app purchases, so you'll need your AppleID or Google Play username).
- Input your AppleID or Google Play username, Password, and tap 'OK'
- Watch the miles add up! (an iTunes or Google Play receipt will be emailed to the email address on file with those services).
To upgrade from the web dashboard:
- Log into your MileIQ web dashboard at dashboard.mileiq.com using the same email and password as the app
- Click the green "Get Unlimited Drives" button at the top of the screen
- Select your subscription by clicking Monthly or Annual
- Checkout with your credit card of choice
- Watch your miles add up! (A receipt will be emailed to the address on file shortly after upgrading)
You can check on the status of your account at anytime from the Billing screen of the web dashboard at dashboard.mileiq.com (sign in using the same email and password as the app).
Navigate to Settings > Billing to see more information regarding your account.
- If you've already upgraded to an unlimited plan, but don’t see your app reflecting as premium, please try restoring the purchase. From the MileIQ app, open the Menu > Account > Subscribed, then select “Restore" at the top right. If you’re still not seeing your upgrade reflected, please send a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the purchase.
- If you're having trouble upgrading through the mobile app, iTunes might be blocking the upgrade. Please make sure there are no limits on purchase amount. Also check: iPhone Settings > General > Restrictions (make sure that it is "off" or if it is "on", make sure that ALLOW: In-App Purchases is set to "on".)
- Upgrades made in-app are subject to the iTunes or Google Play Terms of Service
- MileIQ for the UK users may be charged an international transaction fee since MileIQ is based in the United States. If this happens please reach out to email@example.com and we will do our best to offset this cost.