Downloading the MileIQ app is absolutely free. With a basic account, we offer 40 free drives every month. To continue capturing drives after the 40 drive limit, simply upgrade to our monthly or annual premium subscription. You can upgrade within the mobile app by tapping the Menu button > 'Get unlimited drives' > Upgrade to Unlimited > Select Monthly or Annual.
Our premium pricing is currently at £4.49 per month or £44.99 per year.
We know our subscription fee is an investment, and we hope you see the value in our service and think of it as an investment in yourself and/or your business. MileIQ automatically calculates the value of your drives, and you’d be surprised at how quickly it adds up!
Additionally, you’ll have your complete drive history stored securely in the cloud, making it easy to provide detailed mileage logs any time to your employer or your accountant if they should ever ask.
There are two ways to upgrade to an unlimited plan with MileIQ: from within the mobile app or from our web dashboard (dashboard.mileiq.com).
To upgrade from within the mobile app:
- Open the MileIQ app on your mobile device
- Tap on the Menu button at the top left of the screen
- Select "Get unlimited drives" at the bottom of the list
- Select your subscription, either Monthly or Annual (for mobile, we use in-app purchases, so you'll need your Apple ID or Google Play username).
- Input your Apple ID or Google Play username and password, and tap 'OK'
- You'll instantly be subscribed to MileIQ Unlimited, and any drives you've taken over the limit for the current month and previous month will be released.
- An iTunes or Google Play receipt will be emailed to the email address on file with those services.
To upgrade from the web dashboard:
- Log into your MileIQ web dashboard at dashboard.mileiq.com using the same email and password as the app
- Click the green "Get Unlimited Drives" button at the top of the screen
- Select your subscription by clicking Monthly or Annual
- Enter your payment information, and click on "Complete Purchase"
- You'll instantly be subscribed to MileIQ Unlimited, and any drives you've taken over the limit for the current month and previous month will be released. (a receipt will be emailed to the address on file with us)
You can check on the status of your account at anytime from the Billing screen of the web dashboard at dashboard.mileiq.com (sign in using the same email and password as the app).
Navigate to Settings > Billing to see more information regarding your account.
- If you've already upgraded to an unlimited plan, but don’t see your app reflecting as premium, please try restoring the purchase. From the MileIQ app, open the Menu > Account > Subscribed, then select “Restore" at the top right. If you’re still not seeing your upgrade reflected, please send a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the purchase.
- If you're having trouble upgrading through the mobile app, iTunes might be blocking the upgrade. Please make sure there are no limits on purchase amount. Also check: iPhone Settings > General > Restrictions (make sure that it is "off" or set to ALLOW: In-App Purchases)
- Upgrades made in-app are subject to the iTunes Terms of Service or Google Play's Terms of Service
- MileIQ for the UK users may be charged an international transaction fee since MileIQ is based in the United States. If this happens please reach out to email@example.com and we will do our best to offset this cost.