The fastest way for U.S. and Canada customers to get in touch with the MileIQ Customer Success team is by calling our phone support line at 1-844-747-4905 (U.S. Toll Free) during business hours from 6AM to 7PM PT, Monday - Friday.
We do our best to keep the MileIQ Help Center up to date so you can find answers, tips, and all the information you need to use MileIQ, day or night. You can browse by section or do a keyword search from any page of the site, and if you’re in the mobile MileIQ app, just go to Help > Help Center to see the same set of articles.
If you can’t find what you need, let us know! We’re here to help, and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Here’s how to get in touch:
- Email the MileIQ Customer Success team at email@example.com.
- Send us a message through the Submit a request form.
- In the MileIQ mobile app, go to Help > Help Center, tap the conversation icon in the upper right-hand corner and send us your request.
- Chat with us by tapping Help on the Web Dashboard during business hours
- U.S. and Canada customers can call our phone support line at 1-844-747-4905 (U.S. Toll Free) during business hours from 6AM to 7PM PT, Monday - Friday.
- U.K. customers can call our phone support line at +44 800 802 1312 between 2PM and 3AM GMT, Monday - Friday.
Because we take privacy very seriously at MileIQ, email is our preferred method of communication and we require written permission to make any account changes or to reveal personal information about an account. Nearly every request we’ve handled over the years has been resolved easily and efficiently via email.
When sending us a message, please be sure to write in from the email address associated with your MileIQ account. (You can see which email is associated with your account by going to Account > Account Settings > Signed In from the main menu of the mobile MileIQ app.)
Our regular hours of support are Monday-Friday, 6am-6pm Pacific time.
We hope you have an excellent experience with MileIQ and look forward to helping you however we can!
The MileIQ Customer Success Team
P.S. Here are a few links you may find useful: