Teams Pro drivers can choose to automatically submit reports to team admins on a weekly basis. When this feature is turned on, we’ll create and send a report of all of the drives classified as business but have not yet submitted — making sure reports are always on time.
Here’s how to enable automatic reports from the app:
- Open the MileIQ app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Menu icon (three lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on Account Settings.
- Tap on Automatic Reports.
- Under Automatic Report, tap on the Automatic reports toggle to enable automatic submission.
How to enable automatic reports from the web dashboard::
- Go to MileIQ.com and sign in to your MileIQ account.
- Go to the Settings tab from the navigation menu on the left.
- Under the Teams Settings section, click on Automatic Reports.
Under Automatic Reports, click on the Automatic Reports toggle to enable automatic reports. The toggle will turn green when enabled.
Mileage reports will now be automatically submitted to the team administrator every Sunday.
- Easily disable automatic reports at any time by following the same steps as above and turning off the ‘Automatic reports’ switch.
- Reports can still be submitted at any time by clicking on the Reports tab at MileIQ.com, or on the MileIQ app.