If the "Add Drive" button is gray and not clickable, simply start typing in the address until a correct blue drop-down address box appears.
This most often happens when:
- An address is copied and pasted into the address bar.
- The address is fully typed into the address bar without hitting enter/return on the keyboard.
Fortunately, there is an easy fix for this which will have you on your way to an excellent drive log in no time.
1. Start typing in the address until a correct blue drop-down address box appears.
2. Click on the address box.
Typing in the address will allow you to select the full address from a blue drop-down box.
The address will be reflected as accepted when the map changes to reflect the location and the full address is entered in the address bar.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the destination address.
Start typing the address for the destination and click on the correct full address when it populates in a blue drop-down box.
The previously gray "Add Drive" button will be green and active once the addresses are accepted.
4. Classify your drive. Add details and vehicle information to your drive by clicking the notebook and vehicle tabs.
5. Click the green "Add Drive +" button to save your edits.
After adding a purpose, vehicle, and any relevant details, you're all set!
- Begin typing in the start address.
- Select the address from the drop-down box.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the destination address.
- Classify and add detail to your drive.
- Click the green "Add Drive +" button to add drive.
You can still copy and paste addresses, but if you're having trouble with the drop-down box appearing, backspace a few characters and start typing them in again. This should get you back to step 2 above.