The most common way that Android phone customers upgrade to a premium subscription with MileIQ is through the Google Play store. Subscription services like MileIQ are not eligible for payment through Google Play gift cards or balances thereof. Specifically, the support at Google Play states that "Google Play balance can be used to pay for subscriptions on Google Play Music and Google Play Newsstand but can't be used to pay for other types of subscriptions."
Click here to read the full document under restrictions for the US.
My favorite way for our customers to upgrade is through our web dashboard, because we have a far greater ability to serve you should any billing issues come up. To upgrade from our web dashboard:
- Log into your MileIQ account at the MileIQ web dashboard (using the same email and password as the app)
- Click the green "Get unlimited drives" button at the top of the screen
- Select your subscription: click Monthly or Annual
- Enter your payment information, and click on "Complete Purchase"
- You'll instantly be subscribed to MileIQ Unlimited, and any drives you've taken over the limit for the current and previous month will be released. (A receipt will be emailed to the address on file with us)
Thank you for upgrading!