Lost your old phone? Upgrading to a new device? Changing to a new device with MileIQ is easy! Sign into MileIQ with the same email used before to keep your premium subscription and continue adding drives to all your past mileage logs since we safely store your drive logs in the cloud!
Make sure you delete the MileIQ app or log out on your old device from Settings > Account > Signed In > Sign Out
- Why? Having your MileIQ account active on multiple devices can cause drastic inconsistencies and errors in your captured drives
- If you turn your phone into your cell phone company without remembering to delete or log out of the MileIQ app, then they should have done it for you.
Then on your new device, install the MileIQ app from either:
- Android devices: Search for and install MileIQ on the Play Store.
- iOS devices: Search for and install MileIQ on the App Store.
Once the app is installed on the new device, start the app. You'll see a screen welcoming you to MileIQ. Tap the "Get Started" option and enter the same email you previously used for your MileIQ account. Then, proceed to log in to your existing account using the same password used previously and you're good to go.
That's it! The great thing about our service is it is tied to your email and our cloud servers, not any specific device.
To see all your historical drives, log into your dashboard (same email and password as the app) at the MileIQ website here: dashboard.mileiq.com
If you can't remember your password, you can reset it from the mobile app and web dashboard. For more information, please see here: How to: Reset your Password
If you no longer have access to the email you used previously, you can login to your account using the existing password on your account and then change your email to one you have access. For more information on changing the email associated with your MileIQ account, please see here: How to: Change Email / Username for MileIQ
If you no longer have access to your email you originally used with MileIQ and can't remember your password, please reach out to email@example.com with the following information:
- Email used previously with MileIQ
- Subscription receipt or details such as purchase date and method of upgrade
- Original Purchase or Renewal Dates.
- Via Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or Web Dashboard.
- Subscription Type (Monthly, Annual, Enterprise, Tax Professional)
- Recent Drive Details
- 2-3 examples of the most recently captured drives on the account (locations, time, and dates)
- Email to use going forward with MileIQ