MileIQ reports are sent to you via email. If you have requested a MileIQ annual, monthly, or customized report and have not received it yet, review this checklist for possible causes:
1. Spam folder
The most likely cause is that the MileIQ report email was delivered to your email spam folder. Check your spam folder to see if the email is there. If you use Microsoft Outlook, reports may also end up in the clutter folder.
- TIP: To prevent this issue in the future, add email@example.com to the list of authorized senders to your allowed emails list. If you are using a company email, you may need to forward this authorized senders request to your network administrator.
- For more information on adjusting your Microsoft Outlook clutter settings, see here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Use-Clutter-to-sort-low-priority-messages-in-Outlook-7b50c5db-7704-4e55-8a1b-dfc7bf1eafa0
2. Using spam blockers, firewalls, proxy or VPN
- If you have checked your spam folder and don't see a MileIQ report email, then you may be running a particular spam blocker that automatically opens and deletes certain messages, making it appear as though you are receiving and opening them from our end.
- TIP: Check your domain control panel for settings regarding spam, security, and filters for anything that may be flagging MileIQ as unimportant or threatening.
- You have a firewall on your router or you route your connection through a proxy or VPN. If the emails are not in your email inbox or spam folder, there is likely some other layer of spam filtering blocking the emails. This is most common in corporate environments where a group filter will often catch the emails before they even get to the client's machine.
- TIP: Confirm that there is no other layer of spam protection on your connection.
3. If the MileIQ report email still doesn't come through, you can change your account associated email address.
- TIP: For more information on how to change your email with MileIQ, please see: https://support.mileiq.com/hc/en-us/articles/204475965-How-to-Change-Email-Username
4. You can download the report via the Report History feature.
- If you have created a custom report using the MileIQ web dashboard, you can go directly to your report via MileIQ’s Report History feature to download the report.
- If you have requested an annual or a monthly report (and didn’t customize the report date criteria), you can create a custom report. You need to set the date criteria to dates between your annual or monthly range. This will generate a custom report which you can access via MileIQ’s Report History feature. Note that the Report History feature only shows custom reports at this time.
- TIP: For more information, please see: https://support.mileiq.com/hc/en-us/articles/203531259-How-to-Create-Reports