How do I get unlimited drives per month?
Firstly, downloading the MileIQ app is absolutely free, and with a basic account, we offer 40 free drives every month. To continue capturing drives after the 40 drive limit, simply upgrade to our monthly or annual premium subscription. You can upgrade within the mobile app by tapping the Menu button > 'Get unlimited drives' > Upgrade to Unlimited > Select Monthly or Annual.
We know our subscription fee is an investment, and we hope you see the value in our service and think of it as an investment in yourself and/or your business. MileIQ automatically calculates the value of your drives, and you’d be surprised at how quickly it adds up!
There are two ways to upgrade to an unlimited plan with MileIQ: from within the mobile app or on our web dashboard.
To upgrade from within the mobile app:
- Open the MileIQ app on your mobile device
- Tap on the Menu button at the top left of the screen
- Select "Get unlimited drives" at the bottom of the list
- Tap "Upgrade to Unlimited" and then select your subscription, either Monthly or Annual (for mobile, we use in-app purchases, so you'll need your Apple ID or Google Play username).
- Input your Apple ID or Google Play username and password, and tap 'OK'
- You'll instantly be subscribed to MileIQ Unlimited, and any drives you've taken over the limit for the current month and previous month will be released.
- An iTunes or Google Play receipt will be emailed to the email address on file with those services.
To upgrade from our web dashboard:
- Log into your MileIQ account at the MileIQ web dashboard (https://dashboard.mileiq.com - log in using the same email and password as the app)
- Click 'Subscription' on the left side of the screen.
- Choose the subscription option that best works for you and click on 'Select':
- You will be taken to the secure check out screen where you can complete your payment.
- You'll instantly be subscribed to MileIQ Unlimited, and any drives you've taken over the limit for the current month and previous month will be automatically recovered to your account.
Thank you for upgrading!
- After upgrading, any drives that MileIQ captured that were over the 40-drive-per-month limit, will automatically be released for the current month and previous month.
- If you already have an active upgraded subscription on the unlimited plan, please select the "Restore" text at the top of the Upgrade page from within the mobile app to re-enable. This is recommended when switching from one device to another while using the same login information for MileIQ.
- If you're having trouble upgrading through the mobile app, iTunes might be blocking upgrade. Please make sure there are no limits on purchase amount. Also check: iPhone Settings > General > Restrictions (make sure that it is "off" or if it is "on", make sure that ALLOW: In-App Purchases is set to "on".)