The Search feature on the MileIQ web dashboard (dashboard.mileiq.com) allows for selection of specific drives based on information around Custom Purpose, Named Location, date, vehicle, or even text in notes.
- Use the calendar to filter drives within a date range.
- Filter your drives using the Drive Tiles
- Filter any portion of your drives with the drive pie chart.
- Filter all your business, personal, or unclassified drives.
- Quickly filter in all your Business or Personal drives by clicking on the corresponding filter.
- Quickly find drives needing classification with the Unclassified filter.
- Select any one or combination of the drive tiles will filter all drives with that or those specific classification(s) within the selected date range.
- Enter any information included in your drives to filter in drives containing that information.
- All information is searchable: including Notes, Named Locations, and assigned vehicle.
- For more information on How to: Name your Locations, please see here.
Once you have only the drives you want selected, you can edit them in bulk using the checkbox next to "Time" on the top row to select all the drives.
At this point you can edit Purpose, Vehicle, Parking, Tolls, or Notes in the Drive Card located to the right of the drive list.
Drive details edited in this way will be applied to all selected drives. After making the change, please confirm the changes in the “Modify these drives?” box by selecting “Yes, modify”.
If you’ve accidentally joined or deleted multiple drives, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org from your MileIQ account’s email address with the start/end locations, date and time, and approximate distance of the joined or deleted drives.