Once a drive has been classified, it currently disappears from the mobile app interface.
To see a complete history of all the drives you've taken, log into your dashboard (same email and password as the app) at the MileIQ website at dashboard.mileiq.com.
Once you log in, you can see your drives, edit drive details, and create expense reports.
By default, only the last 30 days will be displayed in the drive list. This can easily be changed by selecting a new date range from the date drop-down menu. You can quickly view your past week or two weeks of drives, view drives from the previous month or half a year, and as well as your drives from the entire year or previous year using these options.
You can also select any two dates from the calendar to show your drives captured between those days.
You can then scroll down to view the drives from the selected date range.
• If you’re not finding all your drives, they might have been captured using a different account or have been accidentally deleted. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
• To find out how to create a report of your drives, please see How to: Create reports
• For more information about what determines a drive, please see What determines a drive?
• If you're missing drives, please ensure your device is optimized per Drive detection best practices
• Reference the MileIQ knowledge base (and bookmark the address) to get answers to future questions