Thank you for your interest in MileIQ for Canada! Installing MileIQ depends on the platform you are on (iOS or Android), but the steps to sign up for an account are the same on the website or mobile app.
Account Signup Online
Visit the MileIQ Canada website to sign up: Click "Sign Up for MileIQ" to get started.
Enter your email address and a password to create a free account.
After clicking ‘Sign Up Now,’ you will be prompted to verify your email. Click the link in that email to complete the sign up.
Please note that the verification link is valid for 24 hours and can only be used once. If your link has expired, go to mileiq.com/create or the MileIQ app, sign in again and request a new verification email
Afterwards, you will be able to access our powerful web dashboard. This will be the same account you use to sign in on the mobile app.
Installation on iOS
Download the MileIQ app to your iOS device from the Apple App Store
Installation on Android
Download the MileIQ app to your Android device from the Google Play Store.
Account Signup on Mobile App
1. If you haven't signed up on the website*, sign up as a new user with a valid email address.
*Tap "Log in" to log in if you signed up on the website.
2. You will be prompted to verify your email. Look for the verification email in your inbox and click the link* in that email.
*This verification link is valid for 24 hours and can only be used once. If your link has expired, go to mileiq.com/create or the MileIQ app, sign in again and request a new verification email
3. Complete the new customer account setup.
Important: Please allow location services in the manner above. MileIQ's ability to detect drives depends on having access to location services
4. Congratulations! You're all set. The only thing left to do is: Go for a drive!
As you drive, MileIQ will automatically detect your trips and your drives will be linked to your account on the MileIQ Web Dashboard.
- Take your first drive
- Read the How to: Classify Drives documentation
- See all the drives you've taken from the MileIQ web dashboard
- Read the What determines a drive? documentation
- Read the Drive detection best practices documentation
- Reference the MileIQ knowledge base(and bookmark the address) to get answers to future questions
- Drive safely! MileIQ will capture all your drives automatically