Thank you for your interest in MileIQ for Canada! Installing MileIQ depends on the platform you are on (iOS or Android), but the steps to sign up for an account are the same on the website or mobile app.
Account Signup Online
Visit the MileIQ Canada website to sign up: Click "Sign Up for MileIQ" to get started.
Enter your email address and a password to create a free Microsoft Account. If you have a Microsoft Corporate Account, enter your email address and password associated with the corporate account to start using MileIQ. For more information on signing in with your work account, please see: How to: Sign in with your Microsoft Corporate Account
After clicking ‘Next,’ you will be prompted to verify your email. Enter the code in the email to complete the sign up.
If your code has expired, go to mileiq.com/create or the MileIQ app, sign in again and request a new verification email
Afterwards, you will be able to access our powerful web dashboard. This will be the same account you use to sign in on the mobile app.
Installation on iOS
Download the MileIQ app to your iOS device from the Apple App Store
Installation on Android
Download the MileIQ app to your Android device from the Google Play Store.
Account Signup on Mobile App
1. If you haven't signed up on the website*, sign up as a new user with a valid email address.
2. You will be prompted to verify your email. Look for the verification email in your inbox and enter the code in that email.
3. Complete the new customer account setup.
Important: Please allow location services in the manner above. MileIQ's ability to detect drives depends on having access to location services
4. Congratulations! You're all set. The only thing left to do is: Go for a drive!
As you drive, MileIQ will automatically detect your trips and your drives will be linked to your account on the MileIQ Web Dashboard.
- Take your first drive
- Read the How to: Classify Drives documentation
- See all the drives you've taken from the MileIQ web dashboard
- Read the What determines a drive? documentation
- Read the Drive detection best practices documentation
- Reference the MileIQ knowledge base(and bookmark the address) to get answers to future questions
- Drive safely! MileIQ will capture all your drives automatically