Thank you for your interest in MileIQ for Canada! Installing MileIQ depends on the platform you are on (iOS or Android), but the steps to sign up for an account are the same. You can even sign up for MileIQ from our website before downloading the app and manually add drives you've already taken.
Account Signup on MileIQ.com/ca
Visit https://www.mileiq.com/ca to sign up: Click "Create a free account" or "Download" to get started.
Enter your email address and a password to create a free account; you’ll immediately have access to our powerful web dashboard. Once you download the app to your mobile device, use the same email address and password to log in. Don’t forget to click on the checkbox to receive special discounts and promotions from MileIQ. Note: You must download the mileIQ app on your mobile device to start catching drives.
Installation on iOS
Download the MileIQ app to your iOS device from the Apple App Store
Installation on Android
Download the MileIQ app to your Android device from the Google Play Store.
Account Signup on Mobile App
1. If you haven't signed up on the website*, sign up as a new user with a valid email address.
*Tap "Log in" to log in if you signed up on the website.
2. Complete the new customer account setup. Click on the checkbox below “Password” if you would like to receive special discounts and promotions from MileIQ.
Important: Please allow location services in the manner above. MileIQ's ability to detect drives depends on having access to location services
3. Congratulations! You're all set. The only thing left to do is: Go for a drive!
As you drive, MileIQ will automatically detect your trips and download drive cards. Relax and watch your miles add up :)
- Take your first drive
- Read the How to: Classify Drives documentation
- See all the drives you've taken from the MileIQ web dashboard
- Read the What determines a drive? documentation
- Read the Drive detection best practices documentation
- Reference the MileIQ knowledge base (and bookmark the address) to get answers to future questions
- Drive safely! MileIQ will capture all your drives automatically