Create a return trip by duplicating a drive from the web dashboard at dashboard.mileiq.com and clicking the Swap Locations icon in the Duplicate Drive window to switch the start and end locations for the new drive to create a roundtrip.
Create a Return Trip
1. To create a return trip and reverse the locations of an existing drive, you’ll first need to log in to your web dashboard (same email and password as the app) at dashboard.mileiq.com.
2. Once logged in, select the drive from the drive list and click the ‘Duplicate’ button at the bottom of the Drive Card in the right-hand pane.
3. When the Duplicate Drive window pops up, click the Swap Locations icon (the parallel arrows) to switch the start and end locations for the new drive.
4. Enter or edit any additional details and click ‘Duplicate Drive +’ to complete the process and save the drive.
- You can join a drive with its reverse leg to create a single roundtrip drive!