This article helps troubleshoot common error messages.
Network Error Message
The Connection or Network Error messages indicates that MileIQ could not connect to a network to load your drive information. Drives will still be tracked and available as soon as MileIQ is able to connect to a network.
To resolve, try the following steps:
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your mobile device.
- Turn your mobile device's network off and then on again.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Confirm that the date and time on your device is set to the correct time.
- Connect to Wi-Fi on a different network.
- Make sure the MileIQ mobile app is up to date.
- On iPhones, you can update to the latest version of MileIQ by opening the App Store app on your device > Updates > MileIQ > Update
- On Androids, you can update the Android app by going to Play Store > Settings Button (at the top left) > My apps > MileIQ > Update
If the steps above haven't fixed the issue, it's likely a temporary outage that will resolve shortly. There is no loss of data when these outages occur, and drives will be available as soon as things are back up and running.
There are a few common errors you can receive when reporting your mileage to Concur, and most can be easily resolved based on the type of action you were taking.
Double check the items below to see if any apply to your case:
1. Reporting to non-default Concur settings. Currently, MileIQ can only report to Concur if you have the default expense types setup in your Concur account. If you are using non-default expense types, please get in touch with your Concur rep to restore them to a format that will allow exporting by MileIQ.
2. The "To" or "From" location exceeds 48 characters. Concur does not allow for start and end locations to have over 48 characters. Please rename these locations to something shorter and the report will then go through.
3. The report you're trying to export to has already been submitted. Please create a new report from within Concur for submission. Then, pick that new report from the MileIQ interface to submit to.
Concur errors will automatically generate a report that gets sent to our Customer Success team and someone will respond with specific troubleshooting steps shortly.
Password Token Error
The "error occurred. token already used" message you received means either the password link has expired (if it's older than 48 hours) or a new password reset link has been requested.
Please try resetting your password again from the Forgot Password page. Enter your email address and then use the latest password reset email to reset your password.
Have additional questions? Reach out to our Customer Success team using one of the options outlined here: How to: Get Help.